Timber Frame Pergola18′ x 18′ Over SizeDouglas Fir
- Constructed from #1 appearance grade rough-sawn Douglas fir Timbers
- No Cutting Required
- Dovetailed Posts, Beams, and Beam Extensions
- Pre-notched rafter guide slots and roof layouts
- Pre-stained with your choice of finish color
- Pre-drilled Knee Braces, Beams, and Beam Extensions
- Complete layout for top shade planks
- All hardware, fasteners, and post mounts included
- Step-by-step detailed installation manual
- This pergola kit is perfect for setting over and protecting a hot tub. Enjoy the privacy it provides as you add curtains and drapes around the sides, giving you your own secluded relaxing place right in your very own backyard!
- Great for a small patio set and a few plants or other accessories. You can invite a few guests over to have a drink and to sit back and relax. It’s also just the right size for a romantic evening alone with your loved one!
- This kit works fantastic as a breezeway for the entrance of your home, garden, or property. Put border plants alongside the posts and attach lattices to add personality!
- Ideal for use as an arbor in secluded corners with hammocks, swings, or benches attached. Climbing roses, delicious grapevines, or any other type of climbing plants are beautiful!
- “I do.” Two of the most important words you will ever say in your lifetime. Make it even more memorable by exchanging your wedding vows beneath a beautiful pergola draped with twinkling lights and sheer curtains, swaying in the breeze.
All of our Kits are delivered ready to assemble with all parts pre-cut, drilled and notched with roof layout, and pre-stained with two coats of premium grade UV-rated exterior semi-transparent stain, which makes installation even faster, more convenient and ensures high quality! Our special mortised joints not only allow for a long-lasting, perfect joint, but it also virtually eliminates the use of unsightly galvanized brackets, hangers, and bolts.
Our timber pergola kit sizes are based on roof dimensions with a 1′ overhang on each side of the posts. The outside post dimensions are 2′ less on width and depth. (See spec sheet for further details)
Each pergola comes complete with all hardware and post mounts necessary for installation. Our unique assembly method allows the Timber pergola to have a sleek final appearance with no visible screws, lags, bolts, hangars or mechanical fasteners.